2014

2014

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Relaxing day

Today was pretty much a free day for us, we didn't do much. Dan and I walked to Walmart with a couple other families and then went to pizza hut for lunch! It sure looks and smells different in the Walmart here than in the US. It was a nice taste of home. :) Then we did a little laundry in the tub and hung it around our room to dry. Little Alliot is sure a mover. He loves to be moving and is very curious. He crawls really fast and is trying very hard to walk.  Our guide went to pick up some of our paperwork from the notary today. In the paperwork was a copy of the ad they put in the paper when they found him. :(
Tomorrow is our last full day in Zhengzhou. We are going to be visiting a famous temple. Ill try to add pictures tomorrow of that. Then on Saturday we fly to Guangzhou to complete the last of the paperwork!! woohoo. Missing those sweet kids of mine back home. They are sure having a blast with their cousin though. I think that my parents are really enjoying all the noise and energy. :) Plus I heard that they are cooking some yummy food!! John told me it was really good.
Just a short post for today. Dan is running to walmart to see if they can fix my camera. Im pretty upset about it not working. Eva (another mom traveling with me) has loaned me hers to use. So that is very sweet! Right  its just me and Alliot, we are listening to frozen and munching on some yogart bites. He loves them, but he puts to many in his mouth at once!! :) We miss you all!!

*Hugs from China*

No comments:

Post a Comment