2014

2014

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Papers from Chicago!!! Yay

Today I was pleasantly surprised by the mail lady at my door. I think she asked me to sign something, all I knew was I knew where that envelope in her hand was from. :) I practically grabbed it out of her hand, and literally ripped it open in front of her. She got to share my excitement with me!!! Those Chinese are tricky though, at first it looked as though they did nothing to them. So I looked in the envelope- nothing just a receipt. The mail lady suggested maybe it was on the inside- sure enought the sticker I was waiting for!!! So relieved, and excited! They didn't stay in my hand to long though, we copied them, and off they went to the post office!! It feels nice to have them out of my hands, only 3 documents left to go through the same process, we are waiting for the i800 to arrive!!!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment