2014

2014

Monday, April 8, 2013

Here today, Gone tomorrow....


We got the rest of our documents back from the Secretary of State today!! About a month ago, I submitted 10 documents for certification, 2 weeks later I got them back with 6 left uncertified. Apparently the notary didn't date them, so I had to run around get the notary to date them and then mail them back! Today they came in the mail, and they are all certified!!! I was so excited to see them, I was hugging the package. The kids were wondering what was so cool about the papers. :) I had to explain to them it was one step closer to China. They nodded and smiled.

Tomorrow I will get a money order, make copies, and go to the post office... they will be on their way to the Chinese Embassy in Chicago for Authentication. Those are some expensive pieces of paper!!

I will try to update as often as something exciting happens. Feel free to share our blog with others, I know God is up to something.

Blessings
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment