2014

2014

Thursday, April 11, 2013

This paperwork is gonna make me crazy yet!! ....

So today, I got a call from the Embassy in Chicago (crazy they got our paperwork so fast, and already reviewed it!) They wanted to let me know that the notary only signed, stamped, and dated the paper... leaving out the sentence about it being a "true and original document" UGH! The state told me the notary forgot to date (which they had to mail the papers back, I had to get a date then remail), this time they forgot the sentence.... Well I guess its back to visit the notary for me!! We will get it right yet. Im sure glad that we are finding out all these little glitches now while we are waiting for our homestudy to be written. So really it isn't holding us up, just costing us a lot of time, money (shipping costs doubled now!), and headaches running around!! We will get it right yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment